Thursday, October 27, 2011
If I had my way..
If I had my way I wouldnt do what typicaly most people would do. I would only hope that my goals come true. I believe that worldly possesions are not that important because of my faith. I believe that I am here on earth to prove myself to God so I wouldnt waste my gift of getting my way on something that would restrict me to this earth. My biggest goal may sound corney but I hope that someday I can fall in love and raise a happy family. I want a son so badly it's unreal. I can't wait to hang out and do outdoor things with him. I hope to have a descent house with a beautifull property. On the property I would have a pond to teach my son how to fish. Also on the property I would have a landing strip for my plane. Me and my family would travel the world. I know that some of these things can be classified as worldly possesions But I only wish for them so that I could have as much fun with my family as possible while on this earth. So if I had my way I would live a happy life with my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment